If you’re looking to bring back the shine and lustre to your vehicles paint, this is a good option to choose. After your vehicle has been cleaned and clay barred, your paintwork will then under go a single stage machine polish with a slight cutting compound that will remove some swirls and blemishes, leaving your paint with a smooth high gloss finish.
- Wheels and arches rinsed off.
- Wheels individualy sprayed with iron remover,tyres and wheel arches sprayed with a cleaner.
- Wheels cleaned with wheel woolies,arches and tyres cleaned with seperate brushes and a grit guarded bucket.
- Wheels rinsed and arches rinsed.
- Bodywork rinsed to loosen dirt.
- Entire vehicle covered in a snow foam solution and left to dwell.
- Body work hand washed with plush wash mitt and gentle ph. balanced shampoo using two bucket method with grit guards.
- Door and boot shuts cleaned, Petrol cap recess cleaned, Badges and emblems cleaned with a detailing tool.
- Vehicle rinsed.
- Clay bar used to remove contamination from paint.
- Washed and rinsed again then dried off.
- All rubber trim taped off.
- Vehicle machine polished and buffed to a high gloss finish.
- 12 month durable wax applied.
- From £150 (final price to be given on inspection)
arrange a vehicle valet.