If your paint is looking a little flat and the shine has gone this is a good option to have within a reasonable budget. By having a single stage machine polish we aim to remove a good percentage of swirls, blemishes and maring to restoring depth of shine and clarity to your paintwork.
- Wheels and arches rinsed off.
- Wheels individualy sprayed with iron remover,tyres and wheel arches sprayed with a cleaner.
- Wheels cleaned with wheel woolies,arches and tyres cleaned with seperate brushes and a grit guarded bucket.
- Wheels rinsed.
- Bodywork rinsed to losen dirt.
- Entire vehicle covered in a snow foam solution and left to dwell.
- Body work hand washed with plush wash mitt and gentle ph. balanced shampoo containing natural carnauba wax using two bucket method with grit guards.
- Door and boot shuts cleaned, Petrol cap recess cleaned, Badges and emblems cleaned with a detailing tool.
- Vehicle rinsed.
- Vehicle dried off using forced air dryer with filter and plush microfiber towel.
- Vehicle sprayed with a contaminate remover (panel at a time) to remove organic contaminates such as tar,tree sap and bug fluid and wiped down with a microfiber cloth.
- Vehicle rinsed again.
- Vehicle sprayed with iron remover to remove bonded contaminates such as fallout from rail and brake dust.
- Vehicle rinsed.
- if needed a clay bar used.
- Vehicle washed and dried again.
- All rubber trim taped off.
- paint depth gauge used to measure how much clearcoat and paint is on your vehicle.
- Single stage machine polish commences using carfully selected pad and polish for your vehicle.
- Finished off with a layer of durable wax applied by hand for 6+ months protection.
- exterior trim detailed and tyres dressed.
- **optional extra,sealant can be applied for longer lasting protection**
completion time minimum 6 hours.
arrange a vehicle valet.