Swirl marks and scratches will make the paintwork flat and dull on appearance and will spoil the look of the vehicle. By having this detail we will remove all unsightly marks and swirls restoring your paint to a mirror finish. At present we do require an indoor space to do this as can take several days to complete.
- Wheels and arches rinsed off.
- Wheels individualy sprayed with iron remover,tyres and wheel arches sprayed with a cleaner.
- Wheels cleaned with wheel woolies,arches and tyres cleaned with seperate brushes and a grit guarded bucket.
- Wheels rinsed and arches rinsed.
- Bodywork rinsed to loosen dirt.
- Entire vehicle covered in a snow foam solution and left to dwell.
- Body work hand washed with plush wash mitt and gentle ph. balanced shampoo using two bucket method with grit guards.
- Door and boot shuts cleaned, Petrol cap recess cleaned, Badges and emblems cleaned with a detailing tool.
- Vehicle rinsed.
- Clay bar used to remove contamination from paint.
- Washed and rinsed again then dried off.
- All rubber trim taped off.
- Paint depth gauge used to take readings of paint.
- Vehicle machine polished with several different compounds to remove swirls and scratches.
- Paintwork then protected with a 3 year paint protection.
- From £350 (final price to be given on inspection)
arrange a vehicle valet.