The term "Pristine Detailing" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 15, The Paddocks, Frettenham Road, Horstead, NR12 7LB. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pristine Detailing prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Pristine Detailing and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Pristine Detailing. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Pristine Detailing takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Pristine Detailing collects certain information or data about you when you use pristine-detailing.co.uk.
Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Pristine Detailing
Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on
Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Pristine Detailing and supplier organisations to:
Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
Send email alerts to users who request them
Provide you with information about our services if you want it
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) via our secure hosting provider.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have installed an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate on our website to establish an encrypted link between our web server and your browser and we have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so. This includes exchanging information with government organisations for legal reasons.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. Simply get in contact with us by email or by post to make this request.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
Links to other websites
pristine-detailing.co.uk may contain links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to pristine-detailing.co.uk from another website
pristine-detailing.co.uk puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
Remember you while you’re changing your pristine-detailing.co.uk email subscriptions
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on pristine-detailing.co.uk
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use pristine-detailing.co.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
The pages you visit on pristine-detailing.co.uk
How long you spend on each pristine-detailing.co.uk page
How you got to the site
What you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data. Data is stored indefinitely on Google Analytics and this data is used to measure the performance of pristine-detailing.co.uk and to provide useful insights to improve user experience.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.